science fair project name

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

3lla

science fair project name

Post by 3lla »

hi! :D
I am doing a project on the effects of carbonation on perceived taste (does carbonation help or hurt the brain’s ability to distinguish flavor despite a color that does not “match” the flavor) and kind of may have forgotten to think of a title :shock: and I need to have one by tomorrow. the board isn't due but the written report is. It would need to be funny, :lol: maybe like a play on words? :roll: it would also have to incorporate carbonation or sparkling water or flat vs sparkling or something as well as color or tricking your brain with different colors. is there any way you could help me with this asap? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
3lla

Re: science fair project name

Post by 3lla »

3lla wrote:hi! :D
I am doing a project on the effects of carbonation on perceived taste (does carbonation help or hurt the brain’s ability to distinguish flavor despite a color that does not “match” the flavor) and kind of may have forgotten to think of a title :shock: and I need to have one by tomorrow. the board isn't due but the written report is. It would need to be funny, :lol: maybe like a play on words? :roll: it would also have to incorporate carbonation or sparkling water or flat vs sparkling or something as well as color or tricking your brain with different colors. is there any way you could help me with this asap? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
PLEASE SOMEONE RESPOND PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE
I reeeaaally need a name and I can’t think of anything
AkaAlex
Former Student Expert

Re: science fair project name

Post by AkaAlex »

Hi there, I realize this is late, but if you still need a title for your project (or want to consider changing the name), what about "To Fizz, or Not to Fizz?" Or perhaps, "Bubble Trouble"? This sounds like a very unique and interesting science project :) I hope your Science Fair goes well, and please feel free to ask me any other questions you might have.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”