Help with PyRx

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

lll123

Help with PyRx

Post by lll123 »

Hi,

I am able to upload macromolecules, but not ligands. After I attempt to upload it, it always reverts back to what it was and says that an error occured. I thought that this was because the file was not in the pdbqt format, but I converted the file using open babel and the same thing happened.

I don't have much experience with Python, and I'm using the free version. I am using PyRx to help me with drug design, and if there is another program that you think would be better I would definitely be open to suggestions.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Help with PyRx

Post by MadelineB »

Hello! Are you doing one of the Science Buddies science projects? If so, would you show the link to that project? If your project is not a Science Buddies project, it would help if you could provide more detail so the experts here can understand the project and try to help you. Thank you for your patience!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”