Lab Report wrting

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

rikard_tapia

Lab Report wrting

Post by rikard_tapia »

So I am writing a lab report but there is something I am not sure over. In my analysis section I am analyzing the results collected from the investigation but when analyzing my data I want to make a suggestion about the data, something I concluded. I am not sure if this parts must be in the conclusion or if I can write in the conclusion "as suggested in the analysis....."
SciB
Expert
Occupation: Retired molecular biologist, university researcher and teacher
Project Question: I wish to join Scibuddies to be able to help students achieve the best science project possible and to understand the science behind it.
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Lab Report wrting

Post by SciB »

The Results section is primarily just for showing the data, but you are free to point out statistical differences that may be meaningful. For speculating about what your data means and what you have concluded about it, use the Discussion and Conclusions sections.

If you need more help, just post again.

Sybee
DrJay
Former Expert

Re: Lab Report wrting

Post by DrJay »

Sybee is spot on. Listen to her.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”