Science fair projct. NEED HELP!!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

rprider
Project Question: What would be a really good science project for what misquote replant works the best?
Project Due Date: From the beginning of November to the middle of November 2011
Project Status: I am just starting

Science fair projct. NEED HELP!!!

Post by rprider »

I am doing a science fair project on which Mosquito replant works the best I need a lot of help please give me as much info as you can because this school year is hard and I already have a lot of homework any help is appreciated :D
sunmoonstars
Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Science fair projct. NEED HELP!!!

Post by sunmoonstars »

Hi,

That's great you have a topic already picked out. Next you'll need to decide what question you would like to ask and build your project around. For help getting started, check out this link: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ndex.shtml.

We're here for any specific questions you have.

Tonya
phonghuynh
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Science fair projct. NEED HELP!!!

Post by phonghuynh »

Hi,

I would research the various repellents out there and determine the chemical composition for each one. What are the chemicals or ingredients? Why are mosquitos repelled by such chemicals? These are all important questions. Your science fair project is not just about conducting an experiment, it requires research into the question at hand.

Come up with a testable hypothesis. Think of ways you can conduct an experiment.

Please check out the link Tonya provided because it will give you some more direction. Please ask if you need more help! :D

Thanks!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”