固有振動数;粉砕ガラス

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

SROAS

固有振動数;粉砕ガラス

Post by SROAS »

私はオブジェクトを粉々にするかもしれない音響(またはよりむしろ音波)の武器の可能性を考えていて、それは私に考えさせました:
ガラスをその固有振動数と同じ音にさらすと、それは壊れますよね? しかし、それはすべてのオブジェクトに適用されますか? それは石について同じ効果を持つでしょうか? 磁器? 中国? このような周波数に影響を受ける金属や耐性の金属がありますか? 周囲に何らかの干渉があると思っていたので(少しの音楽のように)、周りの周波数をガラスの固有周波数と組み合わせると、周りの周波数がキャンセルされることが期待されました(if 周囲の干渉を加えたり引いたりする必要があります)、ガラスを粉砕するために自然周波数を残してください。
また、防音ケーシングはどうですか? 彼らはこの方法でも壊れやすいのですか?

I was thinking the possibility of an acoustic(or more rather a sound wave)weapon that could shatter objects and it made me think:
If you expose glass to sound which is the same as its natural frequency, it shatters, right? But does it apply to all objects? will it have the same effect on say stone? porcelain? china? Are some metals affected or resistant to such frequencies? Also had some thought if there would be some interference with the surrounding(like some slight music) so i hoped that if you combine the frequency of the surroundings with the natural frequency of say glass, the surrounding frequency will cancel(or combine depends on if i have to add or subtract the surrounding interference) and leave the natural frequency to shatter the glass.
Also, what about sound proof casing? are they vulnerable to shattering via this method as well?
norman40
Former Expert
Project Question: Volunteer
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: 固有振動数;粉砕ガラス

Post by norman40 »

Hi SORAS,

This forum is intended for students, parents, and teachers working on K-12 science projects. If your question is related to a science project, please post some details such as your hypothesis, research question or experimental plan. If you are looking for help with homework or general science discussions there are other sites that should be able to answer your question.

A. Norman

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”