Do you have any ideas?

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

lindakind89

Do you have any ideas?

Post by lindakind89 »

Hello my name is Kierston in Gr. 9 and I need help finding a sciene fair project. For the last two years I've won the Science fairs at my school but when i got to the reigonal Science fair in my area, I didn't go very far. But this year I want to WOW the judges at my school and WOW the judges at the Regional science fair in my area so I can move to provincials (I live in Canada and this year it's in Ottawa). In Gr. 7 I did a Science project on the pH system and in Gr. 8 I did a Science project on Global warming but this year, I want to do something VERY different! I was thinking about doing one on Humidity or on El Nino but I think these ideas are over-used and won't get me very far. I really like building things and testing different things using what I built. My project HAS to be experimental. Do you have any ideas? Thanks :)
NEEDHELP123987

Re: Do you have any ideas?

Post by NEEDHELP123987 »

What branches of science are you interested in?
norman40
Former Expert
Project Question: Volunteer
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Do you have any ideas?

Post by norman40 »

Hi Kierston,

Since you mentioned a couple of weather-related topics, you might want to browse the Science Buddies Weather and Atmosphere project category:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... atmosphere

Or you may want to check out the Environmental Science projects:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... al-science

Perhaps you'll find a project that you can use as-is or that you can modify to fit with your interests.

I hope this helps. Please ask again if you have more questions.

A. Norman

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”