Need help in project-Computer based practicals in Eectricity

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, Moderators

sethoscope

Need help in project-Computer based practicals in Eectricity

Post by sethoscope »

I have been given a project on the topic "Computer Based Practicals in Electricity" and I need urgent help in solving it. I will be glad if you can help in any way from literature review to coding, etc.

Well, I am looking forward to your help. Thank you.............. :
I urgently need help in this project and I welcome meaningful suggestions/contribution to this work. Thank you !
sethoscope

Re: Need help in project-Computer based practicals in Eectri

Post by sethoscope »

sethoscope wrote:I have been given a project on the topic "Computer Based Practical wok in Electricity" and I need urgent help in solving it. I will be glad if you can help in any way from literature review to coding, etc.

Well, I am looking forward to your help. Thank you.............. :
I urgently need help in this project and I welcome meaningful suggestions/contribution to this work. Thank you !
wildfirefox
Former Expert

Post by wildfirefox »

"Computer Based Practicals in Electricity" can be found in the creation of computer CPU (Central Processing Unit). If you research what's all the hype about having a faster CPU (defined in GHz as the speed of the processor), you'll pretty much answer all your questions. Good luck.
Those who can see that do not exist are geniuses. Those who can see what exists are brilliant. Those cannot see what exists are ignorant.
- Lao Tsu
davidkallman
Former Expert

Re: Need help in project-Computer based practicals in Electr

Post by davidkallman »

Hi sethoscope,

Is your project one of the standard sciencebuddies projects? (I was unable to find it.)

If so, could you please give the exact project title?
If not, could you please elaborate what the project is about?

Thanks.
Cheers!

Dave
raytrent
Former Expert

Post by raytrent »

I also would like to help you, but I can't figure out what your project is about. What's "The Question" you're trying to answer?

If what I asked doesn't make sense to you, please review the Science Buddies Project Guide and you will find out a lot about doing science fair projects: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... ndex.shtml
../ray\..
sethoscope

Computer based practicals work with Electricity

Post by sethoscope »

Project Topic :
Computer based practical work with Electricity

Overview of Project Topic:
The project is about developing a software for doing science practicals in Electricity. So only electricity practicals will be tackeld in this project. This software can be interactive.
sethoscope

Computer based practicals work with Electricity

Post by sethoscope »

Project Topic :

Overview of Project Topic:
The project is about developing a software for doing science practicals in Electricity. So only electricity practicals will be tackeld in this project. This software can be interactive.
sethoscope

Post by sethoscope »

Project Topic :

Overview of Project:
davidkallman
Former Expert

Re: Computer based practicals work with Electricity

Post by davidkallman »

sethoscope wrote:Project Topic :

Overview of Project:
Hi sethoscope,

Thanks for the reply. I'd like to help, but I may be daft - I still can't find the project. What's its URL? Thanks.
Cheers!

Dave
wildfirefox
Former Expert

Post by wildfirefox »

What you're attempting to do is finding software that are being used for electrical purposes. Am I right? That's what I got in the topic overview. Like davidkallman indicated, I can't seem to find that topic among the project ideas. Mind posting the url? Here are some suggestions on what I can comprehend your topic overview:

http://www.catapultsoftware.com/product ... ad_mgt.asp

http://www.energysoftware.com/integration.htm

http://www.sae.org/technical/papers/2003-01-1197

As for the software source itself for you to compile and run, that's going to be something that you might like to research on. Hope some electrical engineers or computer programmers can chime in on this. This is out of my league on programming skills.
Those who can see that do not exist are geniuses. Those who can see what exists are brilliant. Those cannot see what exists are ignorant.
- Lao Tsu
raytrent
Former Expert

Post by raytrent »

Perhaps this is just a new terminology in science books or something, but I have no idea what a "science practical" or an "electricity practical" is. If you could explain that (or, as others have asked, provide a URL to the project description) that would allow me to help you better.
../ray\..
wildfirefox
Former Expert

Post by wildfirefox »

Ray, I believe "science practical" and "electricity practical" are a shorten form of "science practicality" or an "electricity practicality", focusing only on the application or in relation to electricity and science. In this case, electricity application to computer based programming/hardware monitoring. Go figure with modern slangs and terminologies.
- Lao Tsu
holedigger
Former Expert

Post by holedigger »

That seems like a pretty wide open topic.

The first thing that came to mind is to measure the amount of electrical power the computer uses while idle, and while running a program that makes it work hard.

Is that the kind of project you're supposed to do?

Return to “Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science”