Statistics

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, Moderators

neilsh10
Project Question: Chemistry
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: I am just starting

Statistics

Post by neilsh10 »

Hi, i am looking for a complicated project idea incorporated into the vast field of statistics. I have much history and have taken the ap exam for statistics and gotten i 5. I am also looking for relatively new concepts or ideas introduced. Thanks :D
dcnick96
Former Expert

Re: Statistics

Post by dcnick96 »

Welcome to Science Buddies! I'm glad to see your interest in statistics. Have you check out the Science Buddies Project Ideas area? You can search for a topic several different ways. Do a search on the term "statistics" or check out the pure mathematics section. If you are still having problems, don't hesitate to write back. Good luck!

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... l?From=Tab

Cheers,
Deana
hhemken
Former Expert

Re: Statistics

Post by hhemken »

dcnick96,

Use these terms in the search Google bar:

Code: Select all

principal components analysis for dummies
Principal components analysis is like black magic. You can use the results obtained both in regression calculations and in cluster analysis. It is ideal for large data sets with many, many intercorrelated dimensions. It is quite remarkable and not so well known to the general public.

Heinz
Heinz Hemken
Mentor
Science Buddies Expert Forum

Return to “Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science”