Please suggest a science investigatory project

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

patrishapink
Project Question: Please suggest an investigatory project. Products that can be used as alternatives will do. But you can suggest anything.
Project Due Date: June 10 2011
Project Status: I am just starting

Please suggest a science investigatory project

Post by patrishapink »

Last year we have conducted an investigatory project about fruits as conductors of electricity (specifically, lemon). I really think Physics was fun. I love to do an investigatory project in Physics again. But then, I would like to try something new. Whether it is in Biology, Chemistry or Physics. Well, anything would do. I need it by this week. Thank you very much for your suggestions in advance. :)
Starting to work for my Science Investigatory Project
MelissaB

Re: Please suggest a science investigatory project

Post by MelissaB »

Hi,

Have you been through Science Buddies' Topic Selection Wizard? It is designed to help you choose a science fair project that you will be interested in: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... deas.shtml

If you have any questions, please post back.
patrishapink
Project Question: Please suggest an investigatory project. Products that can be used as alternatives will do. But you can suggest anything.
Project Due Date: June 10 2011
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: Please suggest a science investigatory project

Post by patrishapink »

Hello. :) Thanks for the URL. It really helped me. I haven't decided yet for the project I will be doing. But I think this was easy https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... 0&from=TSW. But thank you in advance anyway.If I will have any qestions in the future, I hope you could help me. :D Thank you very much!
Starting to work for my Science Investigatory Project

Return to “Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”