I did that little quiz thing. But it didn't help....

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

ConfusedX

I did that little quiz thing. But it didn't help....

Post by ConfusedX »

I have no clue what to do for my science fair project. My teacher requires something really good be done, however, i'm not one of those people who stay interested in things for very long. I'll be interested in it for a little while, but then it'll just end. It's a really big deal for my teacher, except I just don't know what to do. I can't do a little kiddy science fair project, as it is high school, and it's a big class, and it counts for half my grade. If anyone has any really good ideas they would like to share, I would so appreciate it. Thanx.
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Topic Ideas

Post by tdaly »

Confused,

The best way to find a topic is to pick something that truly interests you. First, look at your hobbies. What do you like to do in your spare time? What do you do for fun? Believe it or not, you can usually find a science project in your hobbies. If you pcik a project that deals with something that you are really interested in, you will be more likely to complete it. Reply with a list of some of the things that you like to do, and we will help you come up with something. You can do things with skateboarding, video games, sports, you name it, we can do it !
All the best,
Terik

Post by Guest »

terik daly is absolutely correct!
when i was starting (me and my students) with our research, the very first difficulty we incountered was in choosing the topic...
Topics are everywhere...sometimes, we do not see it because we tend to look very far... look around you and try to ask why "that" and "this" happen and be interested with solving specific problems...it will lead to a much exciting exploration...science is like a web...one concept is interconnected with the network of ideas...

yap! just be interested with everything and you will get what you wanted...

goodluck1

:) julie

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”