Interview A Computer Engineer

Please post requests for answers to "interview" questions in this forum (only). Responses are not guaranteed, and requests that fail to follow Science Buddies' rules regarding interviews will be not be addressed.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Nate3130

Interview A Computer Engineer

Post by Nate3130 »

Hello my name is Nathanael Rivera, I have an assignment for one of my college classes that requires me to interview someone working in my field of study. In this case that would be computer engineering. I would need proof of profession like a business card to attach to my assignment. The company name and the individuals name is enough, i am NOT asking for any contact information simply a way to add credibility to this interview. I would greatly appreciate a response to the following questions:

What is your name?

What is your current job title/position and how long have you been in this role?

How did you "land" this position?

What do you enjoy about your job?

Do you work in a "team" or "independent" environment?

How does this style impact your work (meaning, working with others can be challenging, supportive, helpful, frustrating and working independently can be lonely, empowering, difficult)?

What do you like least about your job?

What was your major in college?

Please describe your career path to this current job.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Interview A Computer Engineer

Post by MadelineB »

Hello and welcome to Science Buddies.

Please note that the Interview Request Guidelines specifically state that you are not to ask for the interviewee's contact information. That includes the name of the interviewee, the company name, and the interviewee's business card.

Please ask your teacher to review the guidelines:
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=12052

Thank you for complying with these guidelines.

(2) Please do not ask the Experts for their contact information. All communication at Ask an Expert takes place within the Forums in order to protect the safety and privacy of those who use the Forums. That means that if you ask questions, the Expert(s) will respond to them here in the Forums.
Nate3130

Post by Nate3130 »

In that case, how are these interviewee's verified?
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by AmyCowen »

Hi - These forums are designed to support K-12 students. We are not able to guarantee that there are Experts available to respond to interview requests. (Our team of Experts may or may not have someone working in the field being requested.)

For the purposes of K-12 assignments, verification beyond what is provided is not required. People helping in the forums as "Experts" are part of our official team of Experts.

Our privacy policies are in effect for the safety of all users.

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Interview Requests”