please help

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
tricky1890

please help

Post by tricky1890 »

If morning and evening are two levels of time of day and time of day is the IV. What is the IV for this, could you please estimate your own Iq, your mothers and fathers asked in three questions varying self mother and father in each question. Therefore, self, mother and father are three levels but what is the IV. Just hazard a guess [/b]
drhamill
Former Expert

Post by drhamill »

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand your question. There's some great information on the Sciencebuddies website about variables (see link below). Please look through this carefully and see if it answers your question. If not, could you please rephrase / expand your question so that I might better understand? Perhaps you could put it into the context of your project.

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... UAod01PUFQ
Jsnell

Post by Jsnell »

tricky 1890,
I'm not quite sure what you are saying here, but if the levels of the I.V. are self, mother, father, etc. than I think that the title of your I.V. would be the person being tested. But still check the variable section of the science buddies web site to make sure that you're doing it correctly. Good luck.
-jsnell

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”