PLEASE HELP ME!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
kay7rey

PLEASE HELP ME!

Post by kay7rey »

My friend and I are doing a project about the Canadian Niagara Falls. We need to find a simple and inexpensive way to build a model of the waterfall with a continuous cycle of flowing water. Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you so much!
MelissaB

Post by MelissaB »

Hi,

You should try posting this on the Physical Sciences board--they're really good with models and such.
Craig_Bridge
Former Expert

Post by Craig_Bridge »

What grade are you in?

Please provide a little more information about what the purpose of the model is.
1) Is it only for display purposes - just to look at?
2) Is it for researching some scientific or enginerring properties - and if so what are you trying to research?

A scientific or engineering purpose of the model might constrain the materials used.

There are a lot of complex things going on at Niagra Falls and there is a significant amount of interaction between the American and Canadian falls as they share the same water source and sink.
-Craig

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”