Need a professional help.

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
popups12

Need a professional help.

Post by popups12 »

This is an extra credit work for my science, though it's off topic :lol:
Answer these question please.

1. What row of numbers comes next in this series?

2. A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

3. You have a barrel of oil, and you need to measure out just one gallon. How do you do this if you only have a three-gallon container and a five-gallon container?

4. If your sock drawer has 6 black socks, 4 brown socks, 8 white socks, and 2 tan socks, how many socks would you have to pull out in the dark to be sure you had a matching pair?

5. What is broken every time it's spoken?

6. How did Mark legally marry three women in Michigan, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, or any of them dying?

7. Mom and Dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the family?
James-
ChrisG
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by ChrisG »

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is not a forum to ask for solutions to assigned school work. Sometimes, if people ask very politely for assistance with specific scientific concepts related to their homework, we will help.

Good luck with the assignment.

Chris

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”