SILLY PUTTY HELP!!!!!

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

NIC0LE

SILLY PUTTY HELP!!!!!

Post by NIC0LE »

HELP!!!! WELL MY PROJECT IS DUE TOMMAROW BUT I NEED TWO THINGS, A TITLE FOR MY PROJECT AND WHAT VARIABLE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU HELP ME??????????????????? :cry:
>>.NiCOlE:MARiE.<<
MelissaB

Post by MelissaB »

Nicole,

In order to help you, we will need more information. What is your project about? What did you do? What titles have you already considered? What variable is what?
NIC0LE

HELP!!!

Post by NIC0LE »

MY PROJECT IS ABOUT SILLY PUTTY, I MADE 3 DIFFERENT SILLY PUTTYS OUT OF DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF BORAX, GLUE, AND WATER. I DID MOST OF THE PROJECT BUT I STILL NEED THE VARIBLES. I GUESS I NEED TO IDENTIFY THE DIFFERENT VARIABLES IN THE PROJECT. FOR THE TITLE I CONCIDERED PUTTY COMPETITION [[BECAUSE IT IS SORT OF LIKE A COMPETITION TO SEE WHAT SILLY PUTTY IMATATION WILL BE THE NOST LIKE REAL SILLY PUTTY]];; AND PLAIN AND SIMPLE NICOLE'S PUTTY AS U CAN PROBALLY TELL IM NOT GOOD WITH NAMES L0Lhttps://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... ?from=Home THAT IS THE URL 4 THE PROJECT
>>.NiCOlE:MARiE.<<
MelissaB

Post by MelissaB »

Okay. First, please keep all your questions in one thread because it will help us help you better. Second, this is a web forum, not a chat room--experts get on and check the forum at most once or twice per day, so you shouldn't expect an immediate response.

Here is a site about what a variable is from our website: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... bles.shtml. If that is too complicated, try clicking on the 'variables for beginners' link up near the top of that page. Once you've read those, post back here if you still have questions--but keep in mind that no one may be able to answer you before tomorrow.

I am not particularly good with titles either; I think 'Putty competition' is just fine. I would avoid using your name in the title, though.

What about 'Science isn't Silly (Putty)!' It's kind of, well, silly--but it is eye-catching.

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”