Honors Chemistry Project- Moles

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
keragirl

Honors Chemistry Project- Moles

Post by keragirl »

:lol: :lol:

To whom this may concern:

Hello, my name is Sha'Kera Rodriguez and I am a Junior at West Mecklenburg High School in Charlotte, NC. I have been assigned a chemistry project in which I don't understand. I have been asking my teacher to go over this for the longest but it slips his mind and my time is running out. I really need help on this project, I pay attention in class but things don't quite connect just yet. So maybe you can help me..........please........

Okay,

Honors Chemistry 1st project:

Objectives: Find an example of a very large and very small number that has a REFERENCE for a physical or chemical property of matter. The largest value obtainable and another reference value for the smallest number you can obtain for a property of matter. You must have two referenced values.
The project must include 250 words describing in factual detail the values researched in the project. Write up your own research of the information and provide the published reference sources. The printing of web pages is prohibited.
True Stars Shine In The Dark
Sha'Kera Rodriguez # 3 West Meck
Sareena Avadhany
Former Expert

Post by Sareena Avadhany »

Hi keragirl,

You might want to post your question in the Physical Science Forum, where mentors can help you on problems related to physics and chemistry.

Good luck,
Sareena
keragirl

Thank you

Post by keragirl »

Thank you so much......

I have posted my topic under the physical science forum like you told me.

Thank you once again,

Sha'Kera Rodriguez 8)
True Stars Shine In The Dark
Sha'Kera Rodriguez # 3 West Meck

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”