I need help on my veggie power project

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Sorgalim

I need help on my veggie power project

Post by Sorgalim »

I have to right a written report for my sceince fair projest.And it's due monday.For my introduction ,I have to explain the backround info abount my topic.Dose that mean I have have to explain where I found my tocpic ,what site and stuff like that. :?: :roll:
Veggie power
staryl13
Former Expert
Project Question: Neuroregeneration
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: I need help on my veggie power project

Post by staryl13 »

Sorgalim wrote:I have to right a written report for my sceince fair projest.And it's due monday.For my introduction ,I have to explain the backround info abount my topic.Dose that mean I have have to explain where I found my tocpic ,what site and stuff like that. :?: :roll:
Hi!
If you look in the Preparing for the Science Fair section, there are some discussions about what to include in your background info. For example, check out this thread...
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... 48ee844505
You should definitely explain how you got the idea for this topic. In addition, you can cite the websites and sources where you got the information in your bibliography page. It's important that you keep track of all the sources that you use so you can cite them later in the references/bibliography section of your project. Hope this helped, good luck!
"There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere." -Isaac Asimov

Return to “Physical Science”