I need help ,my wrtten report is due tomowwer thogh email

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Sorgalim

I need help ,my wrtten report is due tomowwer thogh email

Post by Sorgalim »

I have to right a written report for my sceince fair projest.And it's due monday.For my introduction ,I have to explain the backround info abount my topic.Dose that mean I have have to explain where I found my tocpic ,what site and stuff like that.
Veggie power
Louise
Former Expert

Re: I need help ,my wrtten report is due tomowwer thogh emai

Post by Louise »

Sorgalim wrote:I have to right a written report for my sceince fair projest.And it's due monday.For my introduction ,I have to explain the backround info abount my topic.Dose that mean I have have to explain where I found my tocpic ,what site and stuff like that.
Hi! We are not allowed to give our contact information to you to talk over email. Also, the way the boards are staffed you probably won't get a reply immediately. Expect a response to take 12-36 hours.

I suggest you look at the science fair project guide. It tells you exactly what you should put in each section.
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... ndex.shtml

As for "what site", you should reference any source of information you use. Many teachers disallow websites, and prefer the use of books or encyclopedias, so make sure you follow your teacher's rules.

Hope this helps and good luck with your project.

Louise

Return to “Physical Science”