Observations

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

EllieM
Project Question: how do i do a write-up of my observations?
Project Due Date: January 22-22
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Observations

Post by EllieM »

are this good for the observations for my experiment (i am not worried about spelling right now...just the overall observations) thanks~!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

here it is: In this experiment, “ How does Exercise Affect Heart Rate” The resting heart rate of ten individuals was taken and then raised by continuously running on the tread mill for ten minutes at level 5.0. This test was performed three times for each individual.
The results from this experiment showed that every time the subject ran on the treadmill it took a lesser amount of time for the heart rate to return to resting. The results also showed that with each test there was a bigger difference in recovery times of the girls. The heart rate of each subject was taken with a heart arte moniter, looked at individually and then averaged.
The average recovery time for the girls from all three trials was 5.79 minutes. The average for the boys from all three trials was 6.87 minutes and the overall average from both groups and all three trials was 6.33 minutes.

so what is your opinion..should i add anything or say anything differently??? thank you soooooooooooooooooo much :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-Ellie
EllieM
Project Question: how do i do a write-up of my observations?
Project Due Date: January 22-22
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: Observations

Post by EllieM »

why isn't anyone answering my question??? :?: :?: :?: :?:
HeatherL
Former Expert
Project Question: How do different animals adapt to their environment?
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Observations

Post by HeatherL »

Hi Ellie,

For this forum, it helps if you keep posting on the same thread. I just responded to a previous thread of yours, and now have stumbled onto this one.

Check your original thread for my suggestions about considering a "training effect" in your observations. Besides that, the observations you posted in this thread appear appropriate and well presented.

Good luck!
Heather

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”