plants

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

lil jo

plants

Post by lil jo »

I wrote a question yesterday which wasn't answered. Could someone please go to my other conversation and help me.
Thank you, lil jo
Louise
Former Expert

Re: plants

Post by Louise »

lil jo wrote:I wrote a question yesterday which wasn't answered. Could someone please go to my other conversation and help me.
Thank you, lil jo
Hi, experts only check the forum once or twice on their day. Since we are in all different time zones, you may not get an answer until 24 or 48 hours later. If someone needs time to think about the problem and decide on an answer it could take longer. Usually it is much faster, but sometimes it isn't. If someone is already helping you, then other experts might wait a little longer to let that person answer. Posting new threads does not get you a faster answer. Please be patient!

Good luck with your plants!

Louise

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”