help project due on tuesday,12th

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

jessica421
Project Question: me and my daughter are doing a project on what affect does soft drinks have on diff things like fabric,chicken, ect..... cant find any help thanks jessica
Project Due Date: tuesday february 12,
Project Status: I am just starting

help project due on tuesday,12th

Post by jessica421 »

my daughter and i are doing a project on what affect does coke have on different things like fabric,chicken, paper cant find any conclusions
MelissaB

Re: help project due on tuesday,12th

Post by MelissaB »

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your question. Can you tell us what your daughter did for her experiment and what her hypotheses and predictions were?
HeatherL
Former Expert
Project Question: How do different animals adapt to their environment?
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: help project due on tuesday,12th

Post by HeatherL »

Hi jessica421,

I assume that you and your daughter soaked the various substances in Coca-Cola, and looked for effects. Did you have predictions? Did you make any observations? Any changes in your substances could be "effects" of Coke. If you can clarify your procedures and observations for us, we can help you with your conclusions.

Cheers,
Heather

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”