I need a simple project idea immediately :(

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

googleguru
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: before Wednesday, March 19th, 2008
Project Status: I am conducting my research

I need a simple project idea immediately :(

Post by googleguru »

My project is due on Wednesday and I haven't even started yet, nor do I have any clue on what to do. The roads are all closed off because it's been snowing here for the past 2 days (upwards of 60cm) and I'm in a very rural area so I'm about 2 hours from Wal-Mart so I can't get any materials that I don't already have.

What can I do at home that's relatively simple and doesn't require any complex thinking or materials that wouldn't be in a normal household? Any subject area is fine though I can't do plants (because of the climate here).

Something simple please :) 9th grade
MelissaB

Re: I need a simple project idea immediately :(

Post by MelissaB »

Googleguru,

Try looking through our science fair ideas page, located here: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... deas.shtml . Each has an estimate of the time they will take and a list of materials needed. I suggest using the topic selection wizard to narrow your choices down, but you can also browse through the projects if you would like.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”