Sunspots

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

doctor07
Project Question: Do sunspot cycles consistently have a faster rise time and a slower decay time?
Project Due Date: March 10, 2008
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: Sunspots

Post by doctor07 »

Thank You so much! I have finished my project! I did what you asked and I asked my Math teacher to help me and today, he helped me finish it so now I can focus on the board and present it later on in the week! Thank You for your time and effort and trying to help me, which you did tremendously!!! I understand the paired t-test now and now I know about my results and what it is telling me! I am finished with everything, from defining the words to finding the results for the t-test, thanks to you, sciencebuddies.com, and my Math teacher! :D
doctor07
Project Question: Do sunspot cycles consistently have a faster rise time and a slower decay time?

Post by doctor07 »

i have a question. what information can i use to say that sunspot cycles do not consistently have a faster rise time and a slower decay time?
AerospaceGuy
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by AerospaceGuy »

Doesn't it feel great to finish a project? My favorite part about science projects is presenting them. Wait until you get to do that, you'll have an even greater sense of accomplishment!

I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you not simply use your data to demonstrate what you said?
O God, Thy sea is so great, and my boat is so small!
-Anonymous
doctor07

Post by doctor07 »

Yes it does feel great to finish my project. Its ok, dont mind the other question! I finished and I am good! Thank You so much for helping me!!!!! :D
AerospaceGuy
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by AerospaceGuy »

You're very welcome, glad to be of help to you!
O God, Thy sea is so great, and my boat is so small!
-Anonymous

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”