Science Experiment

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

fruitytuttie12
Project Question: Does the tempature or water effect the staying power of bubbles?
Project Due Date: april 10
Project Status: I am conducting my experiment

Science Experiment

Post by fruitytuttie12 »

My project is: Does the tempature of water affect the staying power of bubbles?
do i need to find a certin area for the bubble to land everytime?
MelissaB

Re: Science Experiment

Post by MelissaB »

Hi,

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking. Can you give us a description of how you're planning to do the experiment? Generally, it's best to control as many variables as possible besides the one you're interested in looking at (water temperature), but sometimes there are things you just can't control (the weather, for example!).
Willz
Former Expert

Re: Science Experiment

Post by Willz »

Hello,
Like MelissaB has already stated, it would be helpful to know more about your experiment. In response to your second question, the area where the bubbles land is a variable which you can control. Therefore, it would be best if you landed the bubbles in the same area everytime so that your results can be more accurate.

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”