DNA fingerprinting

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

Sumana

DNA fingerprinting

Post by Sumana »

Hi

I am a 12th grade student and need help with my project. My topic is DNA finger printing. Could you please tell me if there is any working-model that i can use in this topic to make my project a little more creative and intresting? if there are no working-models that i can use, could you please tell me how i can make my project more intresting?
Thanks a lot for your suggestions and ideas.
- Sumana
davidkallman
Former Expert

Re: DNA fingerprinting

Post by davidkallman »

Hi Sumana!

This same topic ("DNA fingerprinting") came up in February in the Science Buddies: "Ask an Expert": Physical Science and Math forum.

Please consult the website posted by htb in the 2/12/2005 posting to response to query to the question posted by Needhelp in the 2/11/2005 posting.

You can also consult the three research, four general and google websites mentioned in my 7/7/2005 "Search Sites" posting in the Science Buddies: "Ask an Expert": Physical Science and Math forum.
Cheers!

Dave
davidkallman
Former Expert

Re: DNA fingerprinting

Post by davidkallman »

Hi Sumana!

Re: your other question of making the project "interesting." If the websites mentioned in my last post don't help, please ring back in, and we'll see if we'll see if we can think of other ideas.

Thanks.

Good luck!
Cheers!

Dave

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”