I NEED AN IDEA PLEASE

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Andrew Montano
Project Question: I'm trying to find a project I could do that has to do with either guitar or tennis
Project Due Date: The last day to turn in the forms is December 2nd, I think the science fair itself is in January, but on our school website it says the date of the fair is yet to be established.
Project Status: Not applicable

I NEED AN IDEA PLEASE

Post by Andrew Montano »

I'm trying to find a science fair project that has to do with either the guitar (electric or acoustic) or tennis. I can't do that awesome sounding "creat a pickup" one though because someone in my class is already doing that. :(

kgudger
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: I NEED AN IDEA PLEASE

Post by kgudger »

Hello and welcome to the forum! Have you looked at the science buddies project suggestions? I searched through them for music projects for high school students, and found this page: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... Music&dl=9.

The last 3 projects listed relate specifically to guitars. Let us know if you need any more help!

Keith

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”