What goes on a Project Board?

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Muir47
Project Question: Burning of fuels and the heat energy they give off.
Project Due Date: 1/5/09
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

What goes on a Project Board?

Post by Muir47 »

I have looked at a hand out my teacher gave me about "Important information for your science fiar project" "key componets - display board". The document refrences this site alot so I have a few questions. The handout mentions an acknowledgement componet which I have no idea what to put in it or even what that is. Lastly, I am confused about the analysis componet of the science fair project. For this componet do I just have to have tables and graphs or do I need to write a paragraph about my tables and graphys and my question (making sure to include information to prove or disprove the persision of my hypothesis)? A soon reply would be helpful thanks!
barretttomlinson
Former Expert

Re: What goes on a Project Board?

Post by barretttomlinson »

Hi,

I recommend looking at the Science Buddies Project Guide, particularly in the pages in the Communicating your results sections. If you look carefully at this you will see example reports and project display boards, with tips and ideas of what and what not to do:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ndex.shtml

Good luck, and have fun!

Barrett Tomlinson
Muir47
Project Question: Burning of fuels and the heat energy they give off.
Project Due Date: 1/5/09
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: What goes on a Project Board?

Post by Muir47 »

I have looked there and it has helped. I figured out the other parts with my teacher so THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”