which soap works best?

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

pinkster27
Project Question: Which soap works best? we will be using 2 different soap bars.
Project Due Date: May 5, 2009
Project Status: I am conducting my research

which soap works best?

Post by pinkster27 »

My son is doing a science project on which 2 bars of soap works best. I have some basic information on what to do but need a little more help putting it all together. this is what i have:
1) buy 2 different soaps
2)Have 2 cotton balls with alcohol on them
3)get 2 Zip lock bags
4)Have your child play in the dirt
5)wash hands with 1 soap (count to 50)
6)wipe cotton ball over hands and place it in the zip lock bag
7) repeat 4-6
8) Which Soap Works Best!!!!!!!!!!!!
now with this information how can i make it more fancy? please help it's due May 5. :(
*Pinkie*
staryl13
Former Expert
Project Question: Neuroregeneration
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: which soap works best?

Post by staryl13 »

Hi!
Sounds like a very cool idea. Fortunately, ScienceBuddies has put together a GREAT project guide that will help you along every step of the way-
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ndex.shtml
This guide will help you to use the proper format and make your project look and sound good :) Best of luck!
"There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere." -Isaac Asimov

Return to “Grades K-5: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”