Will I be in trouble

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

nini98
Project Question: How does the level of security affect the honesty of people
Project Due Date: february 27th 2010
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Will I be in trouble

Post by nini98 »

I was doing my research bibliography and one of the sites I used is a site that writes essays so you don't have to. I judt googled my question and one of its essays had the info I needed will it be okay to use that info?
Amber_MIT
Former Expert
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Will I be in trouble

Post by Amber_MIT »

A website like that is not very reputable, so I would definitely try to find the information from a better source. Try starting on wikipedia and go down to the bottom of the related page to get some bibliography sources that might be better. Do some google searching with the key terms from that website and hopefully you can find another source.

If you are having trouble, explain the problem to your teacher and ask to see if you can use that website as a source. Good luck!
Stuck? Check out our project guides!
Project Guide: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ndex.shtml
Advanced Project Guide: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ndex.shtml

Amber Hess
Expert
Silverlake
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: 02/05/10
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Re: Will I be in trouble

Post by Silverlake »

Not to be rude but, I would not use any wiki sites. Why? Well others have edit it and it may not be true. What I would do is use other search engines.Ex: fire fox, bing, e.c.t. Compare and find out what is the most accurate from the data. So that way you have more to go off of and show that it has been proven. :wink:
"Stay gold", Silverlake

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”