intel isef

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, Moderators

krishnashik
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

intel isef

Post by krishnashik »

i wanted to known something before venturing into my project this is basically relating to a project of redesing microprocessors and data priority so basically i cant build a functioning model on my own or the research this in a lab . so basicallyi can write a lot about the theory but cant have functioning model to actully prove it if it actually works so any ideas how should i go about it also can i see the project of this years winner kevin ellis online
amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: intel isef

Post by amyc »

Hi - You may want to post more information about the project you are considering so that our experts can offer assistance. At Science Buddies, we do not have the winning projects from the 2010 Intel ISEF.

You can find lists of winning projects on the Intel ISEF website: http://www.societyforscience.org/isef/

Amy
Science Buddies
hhemken
Former Expert

Re: intel isef

Post by hhemken »

Are you designing a microprocessor or modifying an existing design? There are software simulators out there which you can use, although I can't tell if they will be useful to you without more details.
Heinz Hemken
Mentor
Science Buddies Expert Forum

Return to “Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science”