Interview (Science fair)- Multimedia Artist or Animator

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Xx-Alex-xX
Project Question: Choose a science career and investigate it. When you have basic Information, Interview an expert. Than, produce an invention or conduct an experiment on the project. Confirm all information and than you are done.
Project Due Date: The due dates are scattered out so I have included the list:
Nov. 8-10: Information on your career, your chosen career, and your interview with the expert you have chosen
Nov. 15: Submit a plan for approval with the type of project your doing ( invention or experiment) and what you plan to do for your field.
Nov.29: Backround Report on your topic with references.
Jan. 10: Engineering Jounal due ( For experiment )
Jan.18-28: Completed project due in class
Feb. 18: School Science Fair
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Interview (Science fair)- Multimedia Artist or Animator

Post by Xx-Alex-xX »

Interview for a Multimedia Artist or Animator:

1.Why have you chosen this field as your occupation?

2. Do you find going to work everyday being fun? Why or Why not?

3. What's your job in this occupation?

4. Do you find that you are learning new skills everyday?

5. What's the number one thing you should always have with you being a multimedia artist or animator?

6. Are you able to give your own ideas into certain projects? Are theses ideas used?

7. What do you feel is the best part about being a multimedia artist or animator? Why?

Finally, My idea for my project is to create a power-point on an Ipod App I would like to create along with a demo.

Thankyou in advance.
amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Interview (Science fair)- Multimedia Artist or Animator

Post by amyc »

Hi - I hope you are enjoying finding out more about the career of a multimedia artist or animator. If you do not receive a reply to your interview questions, it may be that we do not currently have a multimedia artist in our group of Experts.

If you have not already checked our Science Careers page for information about this career, the link is: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... c001.shtml

You'll also notice that the profile links to the video and computer games area of our Project Ideas directory for possible projects: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... p?ia=Games

It sounds like you have a good start thinking about what you might do for a project. If you want to get additional feedback from our Experts on the project, I would ask you to post a new post in the Math and Computer Sciences forum where those Experts will be best able to answer.

Good luck!

Amy
Science Buddies
hhemken
Former Expert

Re: Interview (Science fair)- Multimedia Artist or Animator

Post by hhemken »

Try asking the question to professional multimedia artists and animators here: http://www.cgsociety.org/
Heinz Hemken
Mentor
Science Buddies Expert Forum

Return to “Grades 6-8: Math and Computer Science”