Is shipping and materials free?

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

sady11
Project Question: Can I get the materials for my science fair project for free and shipped for free since i'm a student?
Project Due Date: May 15, 2012
Project Status: I am just starting

Is shipping and materials free?

Post by sady11 »

I'm an 8th grade student and I need to do a science fair project so can I have the materials for the project sent to me for free and free shipping? PLEASE HELP! :( :| :shock: :?: :?
amyc
Site Admin
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Is shipping and materials free?

Post by amyc »

Hi Sady11 - I am not sure what project you are considering for your science fair. The Project Ideas at Science Buddies list the materials you need for the project. In many cases, you can find the materials and supplies locally, but you will need to get (or buy) these yourself.

In some cases, Science Buddies has made "kits" available so that all of the items you need for a project are in one "box." The kits are not free. But shipping is free. You can find out more about the projects that have a kit here: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... p?from=AAE

Good luck with your project!

Amy
Science Buddies

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”