science fair

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

kcsims
Project Question: We are doing a science fair project on rotation of plants. It is time to make our presentation board and oral presentation and I do not even know where to begin. Can you help?
Project Due Date: 02/28/11
Project Status: I am conducting my research

science fair

Post by kcsims »

We are doing a science fair project on rotation of plants. It is now time to start our presentation board and oral presentation and I have no idea where to begin. Can you help please????
barretttomlinson
Former Expert

Re: science fair

Post by barretttomlinson »

Hi,

The place to begin is by reading the Science Buddies Project Guide, paying particular attention to the links under the “Communicating Your Results” heading. They give examples of final reports, project poster boards, and other helpful examples.

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ndex.shtml

Good luck, and enjoy the science fair!

Barrett L Tomlinson
meganmega
Project Question: desitty
Project Due Date: november
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: science fair

Post by meganmega »

look on science buddies there is a place that helps with all science fairs

Return to “Grades K-5: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”