Variables

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Hawaiianchick
Project Question: Do dogs react the same way with different methods of getting treats?
Project Due Date: November 28 2011
Project Status: I am conducting my experiment

Variables

Post by Hawaiianchick »

So my project is on Do dogs react the same way with different methods of getting treats? I have no idea on what the Independent, dependent, controlled, and uncontrolled variables are! For further look into my project go to: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... E&from=TSW Please hurry with help! My project is due November 28 2011!!!!!!!! Just 10 :cry: days away! :cry:
phonghuynh
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Variables

Post by phonghuynh »

Hi,

Experts cannot give you answers but we can do our best to point you in the right direction :)

Science Buddies has a great page about variables:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... bles.shtml

Please take a look at that and ask any specific questions if you have them.

Good luck!

Thanks!
Hawaiianchick
Project Question: Do dogs react the same way with different methods of getting treats?
Project Due Date: November 28 2011
Project Status: I am conducting my experiment

Re: Variables

Post by Hawaiianchick »

Thank you so much Experts! :D that really helped me with my project! Because you suggested that page I can now happily work on my project!
With great thanks and gratitude,
HawaiianChick(:

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”