WHAT PARTS OF MY PROJECT SHOULD I PUT ON MY DISPLAY BOARD??

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

balletgirl
Project Question: Project subject: THE PHYSICS BEHIND BALLET. I did background research on the physics behind different aspects of ballet. My experiment was to prove which is the best way for dancers to increase friction between their pointe shoes and the floor, decreasing slipping. My question: What to display on my display board? I have lots of information to share on the overview of the physics behind ballet, but not so much on my experiment. Could I display some of both? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING!
Project Due Date: Tuesday, January 10th, 2012
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

WHAT PARTS OF MY PROJECT SHOULD I PUT ON MY DISPLAY BOARD??

Post by balletgirl »

Project subject: THE PHYSICS BEHIND BALLET. I did background research on the physics behind different aspects of ballet. My experiment was to prove which is the best way for dancers to increase friction between their pointe shoes and the floor, decreasing slipping. My question: What to display on my display board? I have lots of information to share on the overview of the physics behind ballet, but not so much on my experiment. Could I display some of both? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING!
URGENT!!! THIS PROJECT IS DUE NEXT WEEK ( JANUARY 10th, 2012)
edneu3
Former Expert
Occupation: Engineer - Product & Technical Development Executive Director
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: WHAT PARTS OF MY PROJECT SHOULD I PUT ON MY DISPLAY BOAR

Post by edneu3 »

The best thing you can do is go to this Science Buddies page: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... ndex.shtml

Here, there is a very good description of how you can organize your project. It also gives good guidance on how to display your information.

I hope this helps.
Ed Neu
Buffalo, MN
balletgirl
Project Question: Project subject: THE PHYSICS BEHIND BALLET. I did background research on the physics behind different aspects of ballet. My experiment was to prove which is the best way for dancers to increase friction between their pointe shoes and the floor, decreasing slipping. My question: What to display on my display board? I have lots of information to share on the overview of the physics behind ballet, but not so much on my experiment. Could I display some of both? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING!
Project Due Date: Tuesday, January 10th, 2012
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: WHAT PARTS OF MY PROJECT SHOULD I PUT ON MY DISPLAY BOAR

Post by balletgirl »

thx

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”