breathing

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
simpsonman123

breathing

Post by simpsonman123 »

Hey dudeskies. What up? Ya Im doing a science fair project on temperature, fish, and breathing. What do you think will happen to the fish? PLZ TELL I DONT WANNA DO DA EXPERIMENT. I SUCK. thank you
kljhsfdhsdkjhf
alys909

sry

Post by alys909 »

sry i dont know anything about fish :)
Matt D

that's not what science buddies is for

Post by Matt D »

Sorry simpsonman123. That's not what sciencebuddies is for. We will help you if you get stuck, but we will not just tell you the answers. Do the experiment. You might learn something. Also, anyone can do science experiments. Just follow the guidelines on this website.

Please do it yourself. Ask questions if you get stuck.
~Matt Durstenfeld
science buddies expert
DOGEATDOG

Re: breathing

Post by DOGEATDOG »

MAN..................!!! I suk more than u at science but im still gonna do it!!
:!:

anyway, wot do ya mean, temp. fish and breathing?

oh well have fun in detention!
shijun

Post by shijun »

Hello,

Just a reminder that please use the Ask an Expert Forum for constructive and productive means only. Do not post non-constructive/rude comments!

Shijun
DOGEATDOG

Post by DOGEATDOG »

:shock: SOZ, but it wasn't really that rude. I was just saying that coz he must b lazy. SO SOZ
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Fish, Temperature, and Breathing

Post by tdaly »

First, please keep the Ask an Expert forum free of vulgar language.

You might consider using bromothymol blue, a carbon dioxide indicator in your project. If you place fish in individual tanks and have each tank at a different temperature, you can use bromothymol blue to detect differences in the respirtation rates of the fish. However, please do this project under a competent supervisor, as you may inadvertantly harm the fish!

Terik

Return to “Physical Science”