Need a topic on AstroPhysics

Questions related to finding and working with a mentor, finding an idea, etc.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

AstroPie
Project Question: I would like to base my project on AstroPhysics, I have thought about looking at Cosmology/Cosmic Inflation, but I really have no idea where to go with it, especially since I live where there aren't any labratories, can you help come up with ideas?
Project Due Date: My Regional Science Fair will be sometime in March, but I am planning on attending National Science Fair for a second year which is in May; I have lots of time but lots to do.
Project Status: I am just starting

Need a topic on AstroPhysics

Post by AstroPie »

I would like to make a project on astro-physics, possibly cosmology or inflation but I have no idea where to go with it and how to do it. Please Help
Jacobie09
Project Question: Not applicable: I do random projects all the time just for fun (although I turn in all my results)
Project Due Date: Not applicable
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Need a topic on AstroPhysics

Post by Jacobie09 »

The subject I hate is the subject I love: Math
AstroPie
Project Question: I would like to base my project on AstroPhysics, I have thought about looking at Cosmology/Cosmic Inflation, but I really have no idea where to go with it, especially since I live where there aren't any labratories, can you help come up with ideas?
Project Due Date: My Regional Science Fair will be sometime in March, but I am planning on attending National Science Fair for a second year which is in May; I have lots of time but lots to do.
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: Need a topic on AstroPhysics

Post by AstroPie »

thanks for the input I will keep those in mine, but I would like to come up with my own origonal idea. If anyone is aware of information on Cosmic Inflation I might have a better chance at coming up with a project on my own

Return to “Getting Started”