Science Fair Help Please

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

prompter
Project Question: Diabetes in the Indo-Canadian Society
Project Due Date: Feb.12
Project Status: I am just starting

Science Fair Help Please

Post by prompter »

I needed help with my science fair project. My science fair does not have an experiment What am I supposed to put on my display board. I am confused with purpose, hypothesis, and significance of my project. What do I past on my board. Since I'm not doing an experiment, I do not have a procedure, materials listt, or results. So what do I REPLACE those with? In the middle section where your experiment results are supposed to go, what do I put there? I did do a survey and 2 interviews. Thank you for your time.
jmehta14
Former Expert
Project Question: Do probiotics with antibiotics have a greater affect on different types of bacteria?
Project Due Date: March 1st
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: Science Fair Help Please

Post by jmehta14 »

Dear Prompter,
Looks like your experiment is not research based. There is no hypothesis to prove and there is not method or results. In case of a survey you can write your interivew and survey results. This may not be considered a science project if there is no data from the experiment or your survey. You can also present your board as effeectively as you can.

Jay

Return to “Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”