CHAI SQUARE ANALYSIS HELP!!!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, Moderators

sammi_b
Project Question: So I conducted this experiment with three different types of phones: iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and Nexus 5. I tested the varying distances( 2cm, 5cm, 15cm) along with the varying orientation (front side back etc) and I also tested the phone in call mode and streaming data over wifi (skype mode). I finished my experiment, i did the 3 trials for each mode, and I am now analyzing my data. I want to complete statsical analysis in my experiment but I'm not sure what to test.
Project Due Date: Mon Jan 27
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

CHAI SQUARE ANALYSIS HELP!!!!

Post by sammi_b »

So I conducted this experiment with three different types of phones: iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and Nexus 5. I tested the varying distances( 2cm, 5cm, 15cm) along with the varying orientation (front side back etc) and I also tested the phone in call mode and streaming data over wifi (skype mode). I finished my experiment, i did the 3 trials for each mode, and I am now analyzing my data. I want to complete statsical analysis in my experiment but I'm not sure what to test. Like which values I would use? I am kind of confused with that. Thank you!
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: CHAI SQUARE ANALYSIS HELP!!!!

Post by tdaly »

Hi sammi_b,

Welcome to the Ask an Expert Forums. Since you posted the same question in two Forums, I will respond to this question in the other forum.
All the best,
Terik
dcnick96
Former Expert

Re: CHAI SQUARE ANALYSIS HELP!!!!

Post by dcnick96 »

sammi_b. As Terik noted, you have duplicate threads going on the same topic. It helps both our mentors and other students to limit the discussion to one thread so everyone sees what has already been discussed. You are receiving excellent advice in the other thread, so we are closing this one.

Thanks for using Science Buddies, and good luck in with your project!

Responses can be found here.
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... 672#p45672
Deana

Return to “Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science”