Poster size

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: kgudger, Moderators

bionerd
Project Question: What is the MHC restriction of SIV-specific, RhCMV-induced CD8+ T cell responses?
Project Due Date: 3-1-14
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Poster size

Post by bionerd »

Hi everyone,

I know people have said that larger posters tend to do better the ISEF fairs. I wondering what that translates into in terms of poster size?

I know that a standard elmer's board is 36" x 48"...an ISEF board would probably be larger than that.

So, does that mean 54 x 48? 72 x 48?

Or, does that mean ISEF boards are larger in terms of width? 36x72?

Or, should it be both? 54 x 72 (huge)

Any suggestions?
yvetteds
Former Expert
Occupation: High School Biology Teacher - Retired; Volunteer assisting West Palm Beach Science Center Education Programs.
Project Question: Create Expert Account
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Poster size

Post by yvetteds »

Hi - you can review all the rules and requirements including maximum display size on the ISEF information cite. Just google ISEF science fair. Follow carefully.

Good luck!
Good Luck with your Project -- Yvette
bionerd
Project Question: What is the MHC restriction of SIV-specific, RhCMV-induced CD8+ T cell responses?
Project Due Date: 3-1-14
Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data

Re: Poster size

Post by bionerd »

I'm not talking about the maximum board sizes. Rather, I'm talking about common board sizes for students attending the fair.

Thanks!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair”