I need 12 molars and a dentist... HELP!!! anyone!!!

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
liska

I need 12 molars and a dentist... HELP!!! anyone!!!

Post by liska »

:shock: I have to do a science project for the science fair now that I am in 8th grade! I went to the library and the best idea that i found (that i could actually understand!) was the testing of sodas and sugar and acid.. etc, and how different toothpastes can help it. So basically all I need is a dentist. Any ideas? Please post! :lol:

Just any idea :idea:
I love animals!
liska

Oh..

Post by liska »

Oh, please help :cry:
I love animals!
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Dentist

Post by tdaly »

You may likely visit any local dentist and ask for some teeth. The dentist in question may even agree to help you with your project!
All the best,
Terik
JULIE ANN BONSUBRE

Post by JULIE ANN BONSUBRE »

If you are going to study the effect of acidity and tooth decay, you might want to see a dentist but if you are going to find the relationship of acid and toothpaste , I suggest you see a chemist or chemistry books.

Relating acid, tooth decay and the toothpaste composition would be great i guess...

greetings to you.

julie
Teacher
PNHS, Philippines

Return to “Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”