coding or nanorg project

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, Moderators

kaleb1234
Project Question: Hi i have done research and everything for my project but the problem is that i can't download the file the proper way.I have read the other questions similar to this but i just can't get the program to work because it only flashes for about half a second then disappears. I have a Microsoft 8.1 computer and i have even tried it on a Microsoft 7 but it still doesn't work.
Project Due Date: My project is due in about a week but i think i can ask my teacher for a few days extension
Project Status: I am just starting

coding or nanorg project

Post by kaleb1234 »

I really need help with programming nanorgs.I need to create three nanorg instructions-one focusing on offense
-one focusing on defense and one 50%
- offense 50 defense
I thought that i could understand the manual but i really couldn't. I have everything except for some coding instructions and your help would be greatly appreciated.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: coding or nanorg project

Post by MadelineB »

Hi kaleb1234,
Welcome to Science Buddies,
I assume that you downloaded the Zip file. To get started, you could use the sample source file labeled samplebot.asm which is included in the ZIP file. If you start with this, you can test the operation of the CONTEST06 program.

Once you how that runs, try making small changes in the source code to see what happens.

Let us know how this works out and if you have more questions!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science”