Can the Speed of Light Be Measured Through Jello?

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

dad2hearts

Can the Speed of Light Be Measured Through Jello?

Post by dad2hearts »

I am trying to write an abstract for my project (Can the Speed of Light Be Measured through Jello?) and I'm having a hard time. I can't really think of what information I should include and what to leave out. My teacher says that it has to be two paragraphs long. So far I only have a few sentences and its due next week!!! Please HELP!!!!!!!!
Leilani E.
Ceal Craig

Re: Can the Speed of Light Be Measured Through Jello?

Post by Ceal Craig »

dad2hearts wrote:I am trying to write an abstract for my project (Can the Speed of Light Be Measured through Jello?) and I'm having a hard time. I can't really think of what information I should include and what to leave out. My teacher says that it has to be two paragraphs long. So far I only have a few sentences and its due next week!!! Please HELP!!!!!!!!
Leilani, have you worked through the Science Buddies "How to Do a Science Fair Project"?

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentorin ... opic.shtml

That process helps you answer these questions in an organized way.

keep us posted what we can do to help after going through the first sections of that, ok?
Ceal Craig
Ask an Expert Forum/Coach
Science Buddies
thetrans1ent

Post by thetrans1ent »

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”