MYP Personal Project CS/Maths IDEAS [Needed!]

Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, Moderators

Shehab

MYP Personal Project CS/Maths IDEAS [Needed!]

Post by Shehab »

Hello all,

I am doing IB MYP PP (Personal Project), and i need some ideas.

I am flushed out of ideas. Completely Blank :(

I really need help. Here is a website link of PP ideas, although i want to do something really good, that i can show, and 10 years down the road, still be proud: file:///C:/Users/Shehab/Downloads/Class_of_2018_MYP_Personal_Project_Possibilities_2.pdf

THANKS a LOT (in advance!)
Shehab

IDEAS NEEDED PL Maths/CS/Environmental

Post by Shehab »

Hello all,

I am doing IB MYP PP (Personal Project), and i need some ideas.

Ideas in CS/Maths/Science (Physics/Environmental)

I am flushed out of ideas. Completely Blank :(

I really need help. Here is a website link of PP ideas, although i want to do something really good, that i can show, and 10 years down the road, still be proud: file:///C:/Users/Shehab/Downloads/Class_of_2018_MYP_Personal_Project_Possibilities_2.pdf

THANKS a LOT (in advance!)
tdaly
Former Expert
Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: MYP Personal Project CS/Maths IDEAS [Needed!]

Post by tdaly »

Hi Shehab,

Coming up with an idea is often one of the harder parts of a project. What kinds of topics do you like to read about or watch videos about? Often the things that you are already interested in form an excellent basis for a project. You can also check out the topic selection wizard:

https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... gister.php

That will point to you topics that would be a good fit for you, based on your interests. Perhaps you could tweak one of those projects so that it can meet the requirements for your assignment. I'm not familiar with IB MYP PP. What does the project involve? What is the timeline like?

Post back as you have other questions.
All the best,
Terik

Return to “Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science”