I HAVEN'T STARTED!! DUE SOON!

Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, such as: judging, how to set up your display board, preparing a presentation, preparing for questions...

Moderator: berkeleywebs

ohaus

I HAVEN'T STARTED!! DUE SOON!

Post by ohaus »

:( :oops: once again i have put off my science fair and i had a topic idea but i have no idea how to conduct the experiment!! I'm doing it on the accuracy of the eyewitness and i cannot do the experiment at school because it's the weekend and it's due tuesday!! could someone tell me how to do the experiment??? :?: at home?? :?:

-helpless :?
Sareena Avadhany
Former Expert

Post by Sareena Avadhany »

Hello helpless,

I'm sure your teacher/regional fair gave you enough time to conduct this science experiment, so I hope this is a lesson for you not to procrastinate.

"Accuracy of an eyewitness" test is hard to conduct if you have no people. I would suggest you look at the topic "Accuracy of an eyewitness test" in the Life Sciences Forum...it has about 7 pages worth of information. Please make use of it.

As for testing it at school, that is out of the question. Is it possible to gather friends at your home and conduct your experiment? What are you planning on doing? What do you want to do?

Definitely make use of that topic...it WILL HELP YOU ALOT.

Reply back when you can.

Sincerely,
Sareena

Return to “Preparing for the Science Fair”