Research Project survey regarding the subject of mycology.

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

EvieQuast

Research Project survey regarding the subject of mycology.

Post by EvieQuast »

Hello, my name is Evie Quast. I am a year 11 student at Victor Harbour High School, I am conducting a research project about mycology and its significance in both the natural and man-made world. I hope to provide an answer to the following query: “How can the medicinal / nutritional properties of fungi be implemented in developing countries to reduce food insecurity and the environmental impact of conventional farming practices?”
It will be valuable to have the knowledge and opinions of mycologists as I conduct primary research in order to understand and discover more on the subject of mycology.
To advance my research, I am hoping to receive a few responses from the survey I have developed. It would be greatly appreciated if you could recommend any additional contacts who might be interested in taking the survey.
Please find the survey attached below. It will take about 15 minutes to complete, and the results will be attributed to support my research. Given the subject matter of the study, it will be necessary to confirm your credibility by using your name and occupation, if that is possible. Your participation in the study is completely voluntary. If at any time you feel uncomfortable answering a question, please skip them. If desired, you have the right to the results.
Survey link:

Thank you for your time.
MadelineB
Project Question: Interested in volunteering as an expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Research Project survey regarding the subject of mycology.

Post by MadelineB »

Hello Evie,

This looks like an interesting project but Ask the Expert is a forum for students to ask experts for help with their hands-on science projects. The experts here won't be able to take your survey, but you are welcome to ask for help in the design and analysis of your survey.

Fee free to ask!

Thanks,
Madeline

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”