Gravity talk

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Brainmelt

Gravity talk

Post by Brainmelt »

Hey hope im not in a incorrect forum for this as im not a student just a curious mind. I hoped to have a real answer to my questions and this was the most working looking site for this. So to my questions. I was thinking about gravity, and had these thoughts. Is there anything behind them? 1. Is it correct in any kind to think einsteins theory(with my simple understanding) in a opposite view, as the space time trapping mass into these certain points of matter. 2. Is the gravity we feel and live with only becouse of the density difference in matter, like if the earth would be a glass filled with oil water and alcohol but in a way too big of an scale. Thanks in advance and i apologise for my grammar.
bfinio
Expert
Project Question: Expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Gravity talk

Post by bfinio »

Hi - this forum is for K-12 students doing a school science fair project. There are other places online where you might have better luck with general scientific questions like Reddit or Stackexchange.

Return to “Grades 9-12: Physical Science”