Biology science fair

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, MadelineB, Moderators

Inkdrinker

Biology science fair

Post by Inkdrinker »

I need an easy science project and I've already tried the topic selection wizard. It needs to be a beginner level. Please respond before 9/15/23!!!
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Biology science fair

Post by AmyCowen »

You've posted in the "grade 9-12" forum. That wouldn't indicate a beginner project. If you used the Topic Selection Wizard, did you not find anything of interest? Or is it that you didn't find anything that seemed at the right level?

You can search projects on the website by using the grade-level filters on the left side of the results. That may help you narrow in on something that will work for you or for the assignment.

This link is filtered to high school, for example: https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science- ... igh-school

Amy
Science Buddies
Inkdrinker

Post by Inkdrinker »

The intermediate and advanced levels are too hard. I'm taking Bio 1 (my 1st lab science). I also can't spend over $20 for the project.
AmyCowen
Site Admin
Project Question: -
Project Due Date: -
Project Status: Not applicable

Post by AmyCowen »

Did you use the link I provided to browse projects? You can change the grade level using the filters on the side. There are many projects available that use readily-available materials.

Amy
Science Buddies
Inkdrinker

Post by Inkdrinker »

I have chosen a few projects with that link. Now I'm waiting to see which one my teacher approves. Thanks for your help!!!

Return to “Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”