Fighting the Flu: How Your Immune System Uses Its Memory

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

sarahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fighting the Flu: How Your Immune System Uses Its Memory

Post by sarahhhhhhhhhhhhh »

Hello,
For my project's experiment iron fillings are used and so are Magnetic tape and a Digital scale with 0.1-g increments. On the page, it gives a link to these items on Amazon but my science fair is in 4 days, so the materials won't come in time. Do you know if there is anything else I could use instead of these items? Or if there is any specific place I could buy them from? That could really help. :D
By the way, my project's name is "Fighting the Flu: How Your Immune System Uses Its Memory", so you can find what I'm talking about.
chloemkohl
Student Expert

Re: Fighting the Flu: How Your Immune System Uses Its Memory

Post by chloemkohl »

Hello! Here are a few suggestions that might help you out. You could try going to a local department store such as Target or Walmart - they may have some of these materials. You could also try a Michael's Arts and Crafts store.

Good luck with your science fair! Let us know if you have any more questions.

Chloe
sarahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Fighting the Flu: How Your Immune System Uses Its Memory

Post by sarahhhhhhhhhhhhh »

Alright, thanks :D

Return to “Grades 6-8: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences”