Availability of delivery in india

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering.

Moderators: AmyCowen, kgudger, bfinio, MadelineB, Moderators

Vanshika1891

Availability of delivery in india

Post by Vanshika1891 »

Hello i am seeing where if the science buddies website from which i can order your kits is available in india and can be delivered with 5 days as i really need to get started on my project and I need the BlueBot Chassis

Hopefully you will reply soon
Can you please give me answer as my project needs to be submited in a week
Thank you

Moderator note: I've merged your two messages so the experts here will see that your message has not received a reply. Someone will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!
Madeline
amyCC
Site Admin
Project Question: *
Project Due Date: *
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Availability of delivery in india

Post by amyCC »

Hi - Science Buddies does not sell kits directly. Our kits, including the BlueBot kit, are sold through our partner, Home Science Tools.

You can find out more about their shipping availability and policies here: https://www.homesciencetools.com/shipping-information/

(Unfortunately, it appears they currently ship only to the US and Canada)

There may be other ways to buy the chassis, but given the short timeline, you may need to consider a project with materials that are readily available.

Amy
Science Buddies
bfinio
Expert
Project Question: Expert
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Availability of delivery in india

Post by bfinio »

Hi,

If you are just talking about the chassis itself, and not all the associated electronics, there are similar things available on Amazon. This is the US amazon site so you would have to see what's available for shipping to India:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=arduino+robot+chassis

Return to “Grades 6-8: Physical Science”